As Forex trading became the hip, cool investment vehicle for today’s, modern society, quickly became one of the leading market players. Offering savvy investors easy direct access to the global currency markets. founded in 2001, Easy Markets has been revolutionizing currency trading in over 150 countries..
A pioneer in developing Forex as a consumer product, EasyMarkets continues to lead with customized technology and personal service tailored to all levels of traders.
With one Easy Markets account, traders can trade currencies and commodities using their web, desktop or mobile platforms. Personalized FX training programs, dealing room specialists, rewarding Introducing Broker programs and innovative Institutional Partner offerings are just some of the reasons why thousands of traders choose us every year.
As more and more investors enter into the lucrative Forex markets, Investing in foreign currency, Easy Markets has made the process of investing in as simple as possible so that practically anyone can try their hand at it.
Easy Markets Overview
|Located||New York, USA|
|Minimum Deposit||US $25|
|Minimum Transaction||US $5,000|
|Spreads||From 3 Pips|
|Demo Account||Free Demo Account – click here|
Licensed in Australia, EU and USA, Easy Markets has multiple offices in London, Chicago, Limassol, Warsaw, Sydney and Melbourne. Easy Markets is audited yearly by PriceWaterhouseCoopers. Easy Markets is regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (AFS 246566) to provide worldwide financial services under the supervision of the EU financial commission through Cyprus.
Bottom line is that your money is safe and that Easy Markets is a legitimate online broker with all the required legal issues.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Deposits can be made by multiple methods, including all major credit and debit cards, wire transfers and most online payment services, such as PayPal and Moneybookers.
Withdrawals are as easy as deposits are. Easy Markets believes you should be busy trading not trying to move money. Just let them know what you need and they take care of it quickly without any issues.
Easy Markets Account Types
Easy Markets has a range of different trading accounts with varying benefits and spreads. With the help of a personalized Account Service Manager, you can choose the trading account that is best for you.
The account types offer a variety of benefits, but are based on your initial deposit. Easy Markets has 4 different account types:
- Mini Account
- Gold Account
- Platinum Account
- VIP Account
Easy Markets Trading Platform
Easy Markets offers a proprietary trading platform providing 24/7 access to the Forex markets. There is no troublesome software to install when using Easy Markets. By not relying on computer software installed on your own computer, Easy Forex can offer you its currency trading service anytime and anywhere.
All you need to do is simply login to your account from anywhere the Internet is available. In today’s world this means you can trade anywhere, anytime.
Easy Markets supports the following trading platforms:
- Web Trading – Online trading from any computer, anywhere in the world.
- TradeDesk – Customized trading for the high-performance trader.
- Easy Markets MT4 – MT4 (Meta Trader 4) with the Easy Markets level of service & support.
- iPhone – Trade with the Easy Markets iPhone App
Spreads and Margin
By offering a competitive spread, the company eliminates the need for commissions by making its money through the spreads already figured into the currency rates. Easy Markets offers spreads based on a table and type of account. This is a bit cumbersome, and difficult to compare, but a quick glace shows that traders get a good value. Visit the Easy Markets website for a detail chart and explanation. Their site is transparent and open and it they are not hiding hidden costs or charges.
Easy Markets Education Center
Easy Markets has a learning center that provides various tools for the those that are new to the world of Forex and online trading. Inside you will find:
- Forex Training Videos – Learn Forex from the comfort of your own home.
- Demo Account – The Demo account is a great way to learn about the Forex market under live market conditions, or to test your trading strategies and the trading platform, the service and support.
- Forex eBook – Easy Markets own eBook guide to trading Forex.
- Simulator – Get a feel of what live trading under real market conditions is like. No obligation, no cost and no risk.
In general, those that are new to the Forex world will find great deal of information inside Easy Markets Learn center and it is a great place to start.
Research & Analysis
As you probably know, Forex and online trading requires quite a bit of research and analysis and you will be glad to know that Easy Markets has a special section dedicated to research and analysis.
Inside you will find:
- Fundamental Analysis – Up-to-the-minute reports and commentary giving you market insights.
- Technical Analysis – Get market depth and analyses that financial market professionals do.
- Charts – Mutliple chart types; select time periods, overlay indicators and line studies to customize your view.
- Videos – Live from Easy Markets headquarters, get daily news and announcements.
- Financial Calendar – Calendar of upcoming events that impact the money markets.
- Inside Viewer – Get insight into real time trades and trends on the Easy Markets platform.
Easy Markets Review – Conclusion
According to this EasyMarkets review it is an easy to use, easy to trade, easy to understand and has an overall user friendly site. They offer basic customer service and training and education modules. Their platform is fast and easy to use. They offer excellent support materials, such as their research and analysis section, SMS alerts and dealing room chat. Their spreads are more than fair and their business is transparent. Overall, they rank well among Forex online trading brokers.
Easy Markets Benefits
- Easy to start – With just $25 you can open your own trading account. A simple 2 step sign up process and multiple payment options (including online credit card) makes opening an account with us one of the simplest and quickest you’ll find anywhere.
- Personal Service – If you are new to trading your personal Account Service Manager will provide one-on-one training in your language. More experienced traders get great service and professional market insights from their Personal Dealer.
- Easy choice for every trader – Whether you prefer to trade via the web, on your desktop, smart phone, iPhone or PDA we’ve got a platform to suit your needs. With your one trading account, you can trade on all our platforms.
- Transparent cost – Ever heard ‘0 or 1 pip spread’? Sounds too good to be true? Well it is. We offer Fixed spreads – which means that whatever the market is doing, your spreads don’t change. Spreads and rolling fees, that’s all you pay with us – no commissions on deposits or withdrawals. There are no margin requirements/calls on our web platform and TradeDesk platform. With our MT4 platform you can start from just 0.01 lots and no margin is required to hedge positions.
- Forex specialists – Make trading decisions knowing you are getting expert market analysis and technical reports, the way you want to receive them –SMS, Twitter, online chat, live news videos, emailed reports.
- Continual growth – Whether you’re starting out or an advanced trader, you’ll benefit from our comprehensive online video education course. You can sharpen your trading skills on our no obligation Trade Simulator or get a free $100,000 Demo Account giving you access to all our platforms and trading services. And with us, your trading doesn’t have to just stop with you; if you’re ready to grow your own Forex business, talk to us about our Partner Program.
- Security – Your money is kept in a segregated account, ensuring that whatever happens, the money is always available to you. Secure online payments are safeguarded with VeriSign with account base currencies available in EUR, GBP, USD, CNY, AUD, PLN, ILS, ZAR, NOK and JPY. Liquidity is provided by global Tier One banks.
- Trusted – Since 2003 we’ve been servicing clients in over 150 countries worldwide. We are licensed in Europe, Australia and USA and have offices in London, Chicago, Limassol, Warsaw, Sydney and Melbourne. Easy Forex is audited yearly by PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
EasyMarkets is indeed a good online Forex broker but we feel that they fall short at being the best. From what we have learned and tested, we feel that both eToro and Plus500 provide their users with a better overall package and we recommend you check them out before you make your decision.